Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

MY PUNK ROCK ACCENT...





I am a discreet person, but when I am designing, I am bold, and I love doing it for a daring lady, for a woman without complex, but at the same time extremely chic.

Not in vain I got a reputation for being a bold designer, and it is true, because anytime that I am doing a new fashion project, I like to take risks, with silhouettes, and fabrics, but at the same time I try to be faithful to my eclectic style, the same that I’ve kept it since the first time I designed my first evening gown.




  • This is one of my favorite dresses, very 20's, made in chiffon without lining.






  • MY NUDE PUNK.

  • I love my punk leather spiked accessories, on nude tone. They are my favorites to complement my two pieces, blouse and skirt with petticoat in chiffon, giving these, a dramatic punk accent that contrast with the fragility of this romantic outfit.



  • There is nothing more romantic that see a woman wearing a petticoat, and Laura Jimenez looks stunning in my two pieces petticoat outfit.







  • Transparent fabrics, like chiffon, organza and elastic tulle, are a constant in my designs. I love  to see a woman wearing it, with or without bra, garment to which I consider an accessory more.














  • MY CLASSIC PUNK.

  • In all my collections, you can find clothes that seem a little "kinky", I mean that there is a little sexually provocative on them, but at the same time I have conservative clothes, timeless and very wearable for everyone like this beautiful and classic wool trouser and Laura Willes look stunning with them.




  • My leather punk belt in this set, is the transition between the romantic and fragile organza blouse and the austere wool trousers.




  • Susana is wearing a boat neckline blouse, in organza and pencil skirt in wool, with a punk leather spiked belt.



  • I love the contrast between the delicate romanticism of the blouse and the strong aggressivity of the belt,  as champion boxer style , made it in leather spiked.





  • MY AVANT-GARD PUNK.



  • There are no limits or frontiers between my outerwear and my underwear.  Be bold and unique, use it as you like.



  • The same T-shirt that in the previous picture was outer garment, here takes a different connotation, more casual, it is an undergarment.  To me there is nothing sexier that to see a woman wearing a masculine underwear style and with this set, Laura Willes seems ready to debut like the perfect "sagger" woman.




  • I love this body, made in elastic tulle, printed in plastisol with my name, tone on tone, black on black and Evano's Goddess, Rosa looks stunning on it.




Models:  Laura Jimenez, Laura Willes, Rosa Cordoba, Susana Olmos.
Photographer: Tavo Lopez
Accessories: John Miranda
Designer: John Miranda




No comments:

Post a Comment